- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67517 000000000 L67517000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2019;Notes:Olivia Neutron-John's self-titled debut full length OLIVIA NEUTRON-JOHN is the first O N-J recorded output since 2014's...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/10/2019;Notes:Olivia Neutron-John's self-titled debut full length OLIVIA NEUTRON-JOHN is the first O N-J recorded output since 2014's single INJURY TRAIN AND I'm NEVER GETTING OFF IT b/w VULNERABILITY. Finally emerging with this album is a sound that is similarly transcendent and meticulous, but with a newly articulated focus and even bolder minimalism. A. Nasty returns on keyboards and voice, now writing sinewy bass lines against the steady pulse of a drum machine. Lyrically it is sparse, but laden with meaning. A. Nasty's vocals are psychedelic yet straightforward, confident but desperate, calculated and unhinged all at the same time. Ambiguity drives OLIVIA NEUTRON-JOHN - the feeling of imminent danger in nearly going off the rails, just barely kept in line with the order of rhythm. OLIVIA NEUTRON-JOHN draws you into it's hypnotic repetition, only to disorient with a catchy line gone awry and into a totally different atmosphere, like Ian Curtis playing on the moon. The punk sensibilities of O N-J's dance music ride a delicate balance between chaos and precision. The year is 2019 and fictions of genre and gender are even further behind us, making way for OLIVIA NEUTRON-JOHN.;Track List:1. 16 Beat;2. March;3. 16 Beat (Cont.);4. Beguine;5. Joy or...?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.