- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Omar Khorshid - Tribute To Oum Koulsoum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69151 000000000 L69151000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/09/2019;Notes:Omar Khorshid (9-Oct-1945 - 29-May-1981) is an Egyptian musician, composer, accompanist, and actor._x000D_ _x000D_ Born...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/09/2019;Notes:Omar Khorshid (9-Oct-1945 - 29-May-1981) is an Egyptian musician, composer, accompanist, and actor._x000D_ _x000D_ Born in Cairo, Omar Khorshid was a well-known guitarist who accompanied many Arabic singers, including Farid Al Atrach, Oum Koulsoum, Mohammed Abdel Wahab, and Abdel Halim Hafez._x000D_ _x000D_ From 1973 to 1977, Khorshid moved to Lebanon and began recording albums under his own name, working with sound engineer Nabil Moumtaz at Polysound Studios in Beirut._x000D_ _x000D_ Khorshid's musicality in orchestra performances, original songs, and film scores was considered revolutionary at the time in the Middle East. His extensive theoretical knowledge, fusion of Western sounds with Eastern sounds, and incorporation of different, more modern instruments (e.g. The electric guitar, electric keyboard, and synthesizer) in Arabic music was previously unheard of._x000D_ _x000D_ Khorshid's unique style sparked inspiration from many aspiring musicians not only in the Middle East, but in Europe and the Americas as well. His mixing of "modern" instruments with older Arabic tunes spawned a new, more modern sound of Arabic music that many use for belly-dancing today.;Track List:1. A-1 Alf Layla;2. A-2 Hazihi Laylati;3. A-3 Fakarouni;4. B-1 W Marrat El Ayam;5. B-2 Amal Hayati;6. B-3 Men Ajel Aaynayk B-4 Anta Oumri;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.