- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
OneRepublic - Oh My My
- Write a Review
- K56176 000000000 K56176000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth studio album from the popsters led by Ryan Tedder. Oh My My is the f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the fourth studio album from the popsters led by Ryan Tedder. Oh My My is the follow-up to the band's 2013 album Native. Talking about the album to Wonderland Magazine, Tedder spoke about what fans could expect: "Everything - you could do an entire album on a laptop these days, and some of the biggest records are all electronic laptop driven, and there's a lot of humanity, I think, missing in radio. And so we wanted to make sure that you could actually hear the human beings and the actual instruments that are in the actual songs, so that's the last thing I'll say. It's new and very modern but there's still a big dose of humanity in it because you can actually hear the players." In a later interview with Billboard, Tedder revealed that the album took 18 months to record, which was "the longest amount of time [the band had] ever spent on one project[...]We did a lot of living in the last four years - there was a lot to write about."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.