- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Onslaught - The Force
- Write a Review
- #K91201 000000000 K91201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Limited edition 180gm double red vinyl LP pressing. In 1986, Onslaught started an ultimate assault against all wimps an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Limited edition 180gm double red vinyl LP pressing. In 1986, Onslaught started an ultimate assault against all wimps and posers with the Force, their sophomore album. The songs had been more mature than on the debut, but the songs didn't lose any brutality, heaviness or speed. On the contrary, songs like the rhythmic opener "Let There Be Death", the mid tempo hammer "Metal Forces" or the speed massacre "Thrash Till the Death" are the best of 80's Extreme Metal. Back on Black.;Track List:1. Let There Be Death;2. Metal Forces;3. Fight with the Beast;4. Demoniac;5. Flame of the Antichrist;6. Contract in Blood;7. Thrash Till the Death;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.