- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Is the New Black Seasons 2 & 3 (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K84428 000000000 K84428000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited clear vinyl LP pressing. This 2015 release contains music from the groundbreaking Netflix series' second and th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Limited clear vinyl LP pressing. This 2015 release contains music from the groundbreaking Netflix series' second and third seasons. Eclectic standouts include Eliza Noxon's 'Hummingbird', 'Working Together' from Ike & Tina Turner and 'Death To My Enemies' by 50 Cent. Orange Is the New Black is based on Piper Kerman's memoir, Orange Is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison (2010) about her experiences at FCI Danbury, a minimum-security federal prison. The first season, comprising 13 episodes, premiered on July 11, 2013 on Netflix. The second season, consisting of 13 episodes, was released on June 6, 2014. The third season, consisting of 13 episodes, premiered on June 11, 2015. Orange is the New Black is Netflix's most watched series. It has received critical acclaim.;Track List:1. Eliza Noxon "Hummingbird";2. Willis Earl Beal "Too Dry to Cry";3. Atmosphere "Bad Bad Daddy";4. Ike Tina Turner "Workin' Together";5. Gertrude Lawrence "Getting to Know You";6. Sara Jackson-Holman "Cellophane";7. Sharon Clark "I'm Not Afraid of Love";8. 50 Cent "Death to My Enemies";9. The Dead Milkmen "Bitchin' Camaro";10. Deep Blue Something "Breakfast at Tiffany's";11. Martha Wainwright "Bloody Mother F* *Hole";12. Dum Dum Girls "Coming Down";13. Foreigner "I Want to Know What Love Is"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.