- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orchestral Music By Maurice Ravel & Jacques Ibert
- Write a Review
- #K89468 000000000 K89468000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Part of the Mercury Living Presence vinyl series, this recording was made on 18 March 1962 at Cass Technical High Schoo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2015;Notes:Part of the Mercury Living Presence vinyl series, this recording was made on 18 March 1962 at Cass Technical High School, Detroit, on 3 track 33mm magnetic film and half-inch tape. This LP was cut at Abbey Road Studios from Wilma Cozart Fine's 3-2 mixdown of first-generation 3-track 1/2" tape. 180 gsm vinyl, original LP cover and liner notes included.;Track List:1. Rapsodie Espagnole;2. Alborada Del Gracioso;3. Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte;4. La Valse;5. Escales
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.