- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orgone - Don't Stop
- Write a Review
- #K80268 000000000 K80268000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Orgone, veterans of the fertile LA funk scene with a number of releases with Ubiquity Records are back with their first...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Orgone, veterans of the fertile LA funk scene with a number of releases with Ubiquity Records are back with their first single off of their self- released "New You" LP. "Don't Stop" is some heavy, uptempo boogie funk featuring Tiffany Austin on the vocal. Super nasty disco that gets folks moving! While "Powerfeed" on the B-side is some straight up nasty instrumental synth funk.;Track List:1. Don't Stop;2. Don't Stop (Instrumental)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.