- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ornette Coleman - To Whom Who Keeps a Record
- Write a Review
- #K77142 000000000 K77142000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. In the late 1950s, Ornette Coleman set the jazz world on fire. From his own unique playing s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. In the late 1950s, Ornette Coleman set the jazz world on fire. From his own unique playing style to his fundamental deconstruction of harmony and complete rethinking of group performance, Coleman at once confounded critics and inspired a new generation. This revolutionary music eventually became known as free jazz, but Coleman’s influence extended well beyond - into avant-garde rock and art circles - and today his name is synonymous with artistic freedom. Originally released in Japan only, To Whom Who Keeps A Record collects outtakes from Coleman’s legendary Atlantic period, sessions from Change Of The Century and This Is Our Music that are as emotionally transfixing as intellectually rigorous. Featuring the classic quartets with Don Cherry, Charlie Haden, Billy Higgins and Ed Blackwell, this collection is striking for its brilliant compositions and scorching solos. The song titles themselves lay out Coleman’s central philosophy: Music always brings goodness to us all. Unless one has some other motive for its use. This first-time vinyl reissue includes liner notes by Byron Coley.;Track List:1. Music Always;2. Brings Goodness;3. To Us;4. All;5. P.S. Unless One Has;6. (Blues Connotation No. 2);7. Some Other;8. Motive for It's Use
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.