- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Osaka Monaurail - Riptide
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K84440 000000000 K84440000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Japans hardest working funkateers, Osaka Monaural return with a bang! The band's latest stroke "Riptide" is Osaka Monau...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Japans hardest working funkateers, Osaka Monaural return with a bang! The band's latest stroke "Riptide" is Osaka Monaural's seventh studio album and finds the band tighter than ever But you'll never expect something else because those guys don't settle with half-baked takes, all or nothing is the maxim for already 22 years. This is why "Riptide" pampers us with 9 songs and combines the finest moments of funk, jazz and soul to a hot and extremely danceable unique sound. Osaka Monaural keep it funky from the first note until the very end having found the perfect mixture between instrumentals and vocal tracks! Band info: Formed in 1992, Osaka Monaural has been keeping the funk alive in Japan with their JB inspired sound and impressive live shows for more than 20 years now. Deeply influenced by the work of James Brown, Bobby Byrd, Lyn Collins, Lee Austin, Curtis Mayfield and Isaac Hayes, the band is still on their mission of bringing authentic funk to the man, a mission that won't last until the funk virus has infected our whole planet. Dressed sharp in tight suits, bandleader Ryo Nakata who got famous for his wild onstage dance moves and the boys deliver one hell of a show whenever the get the chance to play live. Entertainment guaranteed!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.