- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oscar Peterson - Meets Oscar Peterson
- Write a Review
- #K61211 000000000 K61211000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/01/2010;Notes:Limited edition high definition premium 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this classic Jazz album. Originally issued on viny...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/01/2010;Notes:Limited edition high definition premium 180gm vinyl LP repressing of this classic Jazz album. Originally issued on vinyl, the ongoing popularity of LP pressings and repressings has ensured the longevity of this format for years to come. Jazz Wax Records. 2010.;Track List:1. The Touch of Your Lips (Ray Noble) 6:20;2. When Your Lover Has Gone (E. A. Swan) 4:00;3. Bye Bye Blackbird (Ray Henderson-Mort Dixon) 6:47;4. How Deep Is the Ocean (Irving Berlin) 2:36;5. In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning (Bob Hilliard-David Mann) 3:13;6. Sunday (Ned Miller-Chester Cohn-Jules Stein-Bennie Krueger) 3:58;7. This Can't Be Love (Richard Rodgers-Lorenz Hart) 9:51;8. Ill Wind (Harold Arlen-Ted Koehler) 3:31*;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.