- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oscar Peterson - Stan Getz & Oscar Peterson Trio
- Write a Review
- K54104 000000000 K54104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl repressing. What we have here is not a good quartet, but an excellent one. In fact, it is the resu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/13/2011;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl repressing. What we have here is not a good quartet, but an excellent one. In fact, it is the result of a well rehearsed trio: Oscar Peterson's celebrated unit with guitarist Herb Ellis and bassist Ray Brown, plus the beautiful sound of Stan Getz's tenor sax. Peterson and Getz display their truly creative interplay on these sides. This album constitutes their only studio album in a quartet format. The absence of drums adds a magical atmosphere to the warm sound of Getz's saxophone on the ballads, while on the swing tunes, Peterson's skill with his left hand combined with Ellis rhythm guitar work leave no free space for a drummer. Pan Am Records.;Track List:1. I Want to Be Happy;2. Pennies from Heaven;3. Ballad Medley;4. I'm Glad There Is You;5. Tour's End;6. I Was Doing All Right;7. Bronx Blues;8. Blues for Herky;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.