- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Otis Redding - Otis Blue / Otis Redding Sings Soul
- Write a Review
- K58191 000000000 K58191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2012;Notes:UK LP pressing. Otis Redding Sings Soul is the third album by soul singer Otis Redding and is considered by many critic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2012;Notes:UK LP pressing. Otis Redding Sings Soul is the third album by soul singer Otis Redding and is considered by many critics to be Redding's first great album. Recorded in April and July of 1965, it was released September 15th of that same year. Otis Blue includes covers of three songs by Sam Cooke, Redding's idol, who died the previous December in 1964. Their styles couldn't have been more different Cooke smooth and sure, Redding raw and pleading. But Redding's versions of "Shake" and "A Change Is Gonna Come" show how Cooke's sound and message helped shape Redding's Southern soul sound. Redding's singing reaches a new level of expressiveness with this as well as with covers of B.B. King's "Rock Me Baby" and the Motown hit "My Girl".;Track List:1. Ole Man Trouble;2. Respect;3. A Change Is Gonna Come;4. Down in the Valley;5. I've Been Loving You Too Long;6. Shake;7. My Girl;8. Wonderful World;9. Rock Me Baby;10. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction;11. You Don't Miss Your Water;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.