- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Otis Redding - The Great Otis Redding Sings Soul Ballads
- Write a Review
- #K58834 000000000 K58834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Great Otis Redding Sings Soul Ballads, simply referred to as Soul Ballads or Sings Soul Ballads,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Great Otis Redding Sings Soul Ballads, simply referred to as Soul Ballads or Sings Soul Ballads, is the second studio album by American soul singer-songwriter Otis Redding, released in 1965. The album was one of the first issued by Volt Records, a sub-label of Stax Records, and Redding's first on the new label. Like Redding's debut Pain in My Heart, Soul Ballads features both soul classics and originals written by Redding and other Stax Records recording artists. The recording sessions took place at the Stax studios in Memphis. The album features the Booker T. & the M.G.'s, the horn section Memphis Horns and the pianist Isaac Hayes, who possibly first appeared on this album, although this is disputed, as he was not credited on the liner notes.;Track List:1. That's How Strong My Love Is;2. Chained and Bound;3. Woman Lover a Friend;4. Your One and Only Man;5. Nothing Can Change This Love;6. It's Too Late;7. For Your Precious Love;8. I Want to Thank You;9. Come to Me;10. Home in Your Heart;11. Keep Your Arms Around Me;12. Mr. Pitiful
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.