- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oumar Konate - I Love You Inna
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68450 000000000 L68450000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:LP version. Oumar Konate's brilliant new studio album, I Love You Inna, was recorded in Bamako Mali during the Spring o...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/19/2019;Notes:LP version. Oumar Konate's brilliant new studio album, I Love You Inna, was recorded in Bamako Mali during the Spring of 2018. A superstar in Mali, Oumar can be found every weekend playing in nightclubs, concert halls, and on festival stages across that country. He can shred like no other on electric guitar and at the same time make you cry. I Love You Inna, his fifth album, features on bass long-time collaborator Dramane Toure, former lead guitarist for the late great Khaira Arby, and on percussion power-house drummer Makan Camara. Oumar invited other friends into the sessions to add their unique perspective to the project. Sometimes jubilant, sometimes angry, Oumar reflects the mood of young people in Mali today. His songs range from love songs to dance anthems to ballads. This is new music is from an award-winning singer/songwriter whom audiences from all over his country adore.;Track List:1. Houndia (2:51);2. Oumar Bakoi (4:39);3. I Love You Inna (5:06);4. Badje Bisindje (5:33);5. Almounakaf (5:25);6. Mariama (5:34);7. Koima Djine (4:03);8. Ni Tchilla Sibara (5:35);9. Zankai Hora (3:51);10. Wa Toto (4:39)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.