- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Overkill - Taking Over
- Write a Review
- #K60458 000000000 K60458000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 1987 album. New Jersey Thrash Metal band Overkill were formed in 1984 and na...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this 1987 album. New Jersey Thrash Metal band Overkill were formed in 1984 and named themselves after a Motörhead album. They were one of the early Thrash bands to sign to a major label and started to become successful in the late 1980s, when the genre became popular with bands like Anthrax, Exodus, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Testament. TAKING OVER is the second studio album by the band and was their first album to be released through Atlantic, who would release all of the band's albums up to W.F.O. (in 1994). The track 'Wrecking Crew' is considered one of the band's signature songs and was chosen to be the title of the band's official website. Both 'Wrecking Crew' and 'In Union We Stand' are almost always included on the band's set list.;Track List:1. Deny the Cross;2. Wrecking Crew;3. Fear His Name;4. Use Your Head;5. Fatal If Swallowed;6. Powersurge;7. In Union We Stand;8. Electro-Violence;9. Overkill II (The Nightmare Continues)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.