- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Overkill - The Grinding Wheel
- Write a Review
- K56801 000000000 K56801000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited orange colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. With 17 releases under their belt since 1985, Ove...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited orange colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. With 17 releases under their belt since 1985, Overkill is one of the most prolific thrash bands in the world with millions of albums sold world-wide. The Grinding Wheel will be the band's eighteenth release and their first on Nuclear Blast America. The Grinding Wheel is a record on which thrash's ultimate team of five machined parts shows up and executes to perfection... with a little punk thrown in for bad measure. But a life dedicated to metal can be a grind, hence the title of this sparks-a-flyin' record. It just makes sense for us, reflects D.D. If you've been making metal for almost 40 years like we have, it can be a grind. But we also liked the old school metal idea of referencing Grinder, the Judas Priest song, which suits the album because it has classic metal parts on it as well as the thrash parts. There's a blue collar feel to that title too, and that's how we approach Overkill. The guitar case is basically a lunchbox and we go to work.;Track List:1. Mean Green Killing Machine;2. Goddamn Trouble;3. Our Finest Hour;4. Shine on;5. The Long Road;6. Let's All Go to Hades;7. Come Heavy;8. Red White and Blue;9. The Wheel;10. The Grinding Wheel;Special Attributes:ORANGE, LIMITED EDITION, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.