- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Owen - No Good for No One Now
- Write a Review
- #K76193 000000000 K76193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/09/2004;Notes:In conjunction with the new (third) Owen album, "I Do Perceive" being released on both CD and LP, Polyvinyl is releasin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/09/2004;Notes:In conjunction with the new (third) Owen album, "I Do Perceive" being released on both CD and LP, Polyvinyl is releasing the first two albums on vinyl as well. "No Good", the 2001 follow-up to "Owen", is the best selling Owen item in the Polyvinyl catalog. Poetic lyrics and nimble acoustic guitar are filled out by lush bass, electric guitar, and drums.;Track List:1. Nobody's Nothing;2. Everyone Feels Like You;3. Poor Souls;4. Ghost of What Should've Been;5. Good Deeds;6. I'm Not Going Anywhere Tonight;7. Take Care of Yourself
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.