- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ozomatli - Non-stop: Mexico To Jamaica
- Write a Review
- K54821 000000000 K54821000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. LA's highly acclaimed multi-Grammy winning Latin-fusion institution return with an hom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. LA's highly acclaimed multi-Grammy winning Latin-fusion institution return with an homage to their roots reinterpreting traditional and contemporary Mexican songs using signature Jamaican riddims! The album features a bevy of superstar guest appearances including Juanes, Regulo Caro, Gaby Moreno, and Kyle McDonald (of Slightly Stoopid) plus additional production by famed Jamaican producers Sly & Robbie! Ozomatli formed in 1995 and is known for advocating for farm-workers' rights and immigration reform. The band has performed in various countries all over the world, including China, Tunisia, Jordan, and Burma. Although the band has had many member changes over the years and has sometimes had as many as ten members, the current six members have been in the band since it's debut album.;Track List:1. Eres;2. Como la Flor;3. Oye Mi Amor;4. Bésame Mucho Feat. Herb Alpert;5. Noa Noa Feat. Juanes;6. La Bamba Feat. Kyl McDonald of Slightly Stoopid;7. Solamente Una Vez Feat. Gaby Moreno;8. Andar Conmigo Feat. Regula Caro;9. De Paisano a Paisano;10. Evil Ways;11. Tragos Amargos;12. Volver Volver Feat. Mariachi Divas;13. Land of 1000 Dances Feat. G-Love Chali 2Na;14. Come and Get Your Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.