- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ozzy Osbourne - Osbourne, Ozzy : Memoirs of a Madman
- Write a Review
- #K67535 000000000 K67535000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Limited double picture disc vinyl LP pressing. 2014 collection from the Hard Rock legend. MEMOIRS OF a MADMAN serves as...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2014;Notes:Limited double picture disc vinyl LP pressing. 2014 collection from the Hard Rock legend. MEMOIRS OF a MADMAN serves as a career spanning release featuring 17 of Ozzy Osbourne's greatest hit singles remastered and compiled in one place for the first time in his career. This set offers fans of the multi-platinum recording artist, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee and three-time Grammy winning singer/songwriter the ultimate collection from Ozzy's distinguished solo career. Ozzy's ongoing career spans four decades - as both a successful solo artist and as the lead singer of Black Sabbath. His music is as relevant today as ever it still resonates daily on TV, in movies, on radio and at stadium sports events. For all the things Ozzy Osbourne has been known for, this comp puts the focus squarely on the thing he does best: crafting some of the best, most passionate Rock of all time.;Track List:1. Crazy Train;2. Mr Crowley;3. Flying High Again;4. Over the Mountain;5. Bark at the Moon;6. The Ultimate Sin;7. Miracle Man;8. No More Tears (Edit);9. Mama I'm Coming Home;10. Road to Nowhere;11. Perry Mason;12. I Just Want You;13. Gets Me Through;14. Changes (With Kelly Osbourne);15. I Don't Wanna Stop;16. Let Me Hear You Scream;17. Paranoid (Live);Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.