- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paco De Lucia - Guitar Trio
- Write a Review
- L43685 000000000 L43685000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Guitar Trio is a reunion album by celebrated acoustic guitar virtuosos Paco de Lucia, Al Di Meol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The Guitar Trio is a reunion album by celebrated acoustic guitar virtuosos Paco de Lucia, Al Di Meola and John McLaughlin, released in 1996 after 13 years without playing together. This 1996 release has three originals a piece from McLaughlin and Di Meola, two by de Lucia and a McLaughlin-Di Meola duet on "Manha de Carnaval. " Paco de Lucia was a Spanish flamenco guitarist, composer and producer. Al Di Meola is an acclaimed jazz fusion and Latin jazz guitarist, composer, and record producer. John McLaughlin is an English guitarist, bandleader and composer. "Guitar Trio is an excellent collaborative effort from three of the finest jazz guitarists of the post-rock 'n' roll era. For jazz guitar fans, it rarely gets more exciting than Guitar Trio. " - allmusic. Com.;Track List:1. La Estiba 5:50;2. Beyond The Mirage 6:09;3. Midsummer Night 4:36;4. Manhã De Carnaval 6:12;5. Letter From India 3:53;6. Espiritu 5:30;7. Le monastère dans les montagnes 6:13;8. Azzura 7:57;9. Cardeosa 6:36
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.