- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palehound - A Place I'll Always Go
- Write a Review
- #K66982 000000000 K66982000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:A Place I'll Always Go (Vinyl) by Palehound - The sophomore album from Boston trio Palehound, A Place I'll Always Go, i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:A Place I'll Always Go (Vinyl) by Palehound - The sophomore album from Boston trio Palehound, A Place I'll Always Go, is a frank look at love and loss, cushioned by indelible hooks and gently propulsive, fuzzed-out rock. Ellen Kempner, Palehound's vocalist, guitarist, and songwriter explains, "A lot of it is about loss and learning how to let yourself evolve past the pain and the weird guilt that comes along with grief." - Part of what makes A Place I'll Always Go so striking is the way it channels feelings of anxiety - heart-racing moments both exhilarating and crushing - into songs that feel well-worn and comforting. - The hushed confessionals of "Carnations" and the fugue state described in the stripped-down "Feeling Fruit" are snapshots of moments marked by big, confusing feelings, but they're taken with compassion and honesty-two qualities that have defined Palehound's music from the beginning.;Track List:1. Hunter's Gun;2. Carnations;3. Room;4. If You Met Her;5. Silver Toaster;6. Turning 21;7. Flowing Over;8. Backseat;9. Feeling Fruit;10. At Night I'm Alright with You;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, PINK, 180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.