- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palma Violets - Danger in the Club
- Write a Review
- #K71701 000000000 K71701000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. While Danger In The Club, the follow-up to Palma Violets' barnstorming debut 180, certainly ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. While Danger In The Club, the follow-up to Palma Violets' barnstorming debut 180, certainly trades on the primal and joyous hook-laden rock of their debut, their sophomore LP finds the band with a new sonic looseness, revealing far more expansive influences than the still-quite-young quartet had on their debut. This is the sound of a preternaturally talented group of musicians and songwriters continuing to develop, while keeping their focus squarely on the type of well-crafted, sing-a-long anthems that have earned them the adoration of fans and critics. Produced by the legendary John Leckie, Danger In The Club is a brilliant step forward.;Track List:1. Sweet Violets;2. Hollywood;3. Girl You Couldn't Do Much Better On the Beach;4. Danger In The Club;5. Coming Over To My Place;6. Secrets Of America;7. The Jacket Song;8. Matador;9. Gout! Gang! Go!;10. Walking Home;11. Peter The Gun;12. No Money Honey;13. English Tongue;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.