- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Panic! At the Disco - Vices & Virtues
- Write a Review
- #K55476 000000000 K55476000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the third album from the alt-rock band. Produced by John Feldmann and Butch Walker, th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 release, the third album from the alt-rock band. Produced by John Feldmann and Butch Walker, the album was recorded as a duo by vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Brendon Urie and drummer Spencer Smith, following the departure of lead guitarist, backing vocalist and primary lyricist Ryan Ross and bassist/backing vocalist Jon Walker in July 2009. The album's artwork was conceptualized by touring bassist Dallon Weekes who was inducted as a full-time member of the band near the end of recording. While Walker and Ross' exit left a hole in the Panic! Songwriting regime, the experience became the catalyst for Urie finding his own voice and the confidence to take over as the band's principal songsmith. The lyrics touch on themes of manipulation and confusion. Vices & Virtues took over two years to create, and the increased time in the studio brought forth new musical experimentation.;Track List:1. The Ballad of Mona Lisa;2. Let's Kill Tonight;3. Hurricane;4. Memories;5. Trade Mistakes;6. Ready to Go (Get Me Out of My Mind);7. Always;8. The Calendar;9. Sarah Smiles;10. Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.