- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pantha Du Rpince - The Triad
- Write a Review
- #K83861 000000000 K83861000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since his first 12" as Pantha Du Prince in 2002, Hendrik Weber has steadily built himself a career a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Since his first 12" as Pantha Du Prince in 2002, Hendrik Weber has steadily built himself a career as a progenitor of the organic, humanistic branch of minimal techno that has helped the genre - and experimental electronic music more broadly - earn itself the place at the cultural table that it now has. And with his first proper solo Pantha Du Prince LP in 6 years, coming after 2010's beloved, now-canonical Black Noise (and his acclaimed 2013 collaboration with The Bell Laboratory, Elements Of Light), Weber has further refined and advanced his uniquely naturalistic style into a sweeping and grand, but detailed and absorbing album, whose tracks evoke the tides' crashings as much as the orchestra's chamber, a cool night in a damp, mossy forest as much as the thrum of the dancefloor. A brilliant addition to an already spectacular career, The Triad is Pantha Du Prince's most far-reaching statement yet, and a testament to the deeply human, enchanting potential in electronic music.;Track List:1. The Winter Hymn (Feat. Queens);2. You What? Euphoria!;3. Frau Im Mond Sterne Laufen;4. In An Open Space (Feat. Queens);5. Chasing Vapour Trails (Feat. Joachim and Kassian);6. Lichterschmaus;7. Dream Yourself Awake;8. Lions Love (Feat. Joachim);9. Islands in the Sky;10. Wallflowers for Pale Saints
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.