- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parachute - Wide Awake
- Write a Review
- #K63140 000000000 K63140000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from Parachute returns with Wide Awake, a decidedly infectious collection of pop-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 album from Parachute returns with Wide Awake, a decidedly infectious collection of pop-rock anthems chocked full of the sticky sweet melodies and indelible hooks that have become the band's stock-and-trade. From the sing-a-long hook of single "Without You," to the soaring, choir-backed "What Side of Love," and the sultry groove of "Love Me Anyway," Wide Awake is truly a deep record sure to thrill Parachute fans old and new. Parachute are based out of Charlottesville, Virginia. Since 2006, they have been touring and promoting their music, and released their major label debut album Losing Sleep in 2009, their second album The Way It Was in 2011 and their third album, Overnight, in 2013.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.