- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paradise - Dawn Of Paradise
- Write a Review
- #K91084 000000000 K91084000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:The Chicago-to-Portland husband/wife team of Paradise's Steven Denekas and Tamar Berk have crafted a loving homage to t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:The Chicago-to-Portland husband/wife team of Paradise's Steven Denekas and Tamar Berk have crafted a loving homage to the classic rock opera in Dawn of Paradise, a double-vinyl LP which recalls the heyday of The Who's "Tommy," Pink Floyd's "The Wall" and Yes' "Tales of Topographic Oceans," produced and engineered by the legendary Ron Nevison, who manned the boards on both "Quadrophenia" and "Physical Graffiti." A sprawling epic described as "the journey of a child to God," that encompasses both religion and politics, family and work, mortality and transcendence, it is an unabashed attempt to bring this classic-rock genre into 2017. Denekas and Berk have been working their way through the history of rock on their previous two Paradise albums, as they start from the British Invasion's mid-'60s garage-rock roots, graduate to psychedelia and then fully immersing themselves in the '70s conceptual, progressive rock era. Along with drummer Thom Sullivan and bassist Allen Hunter, the pair bring both craft and passion, updating the form with instrumental prowess and a larger-than-life vision.;Track List:1. Son of Man;2. Boy and a Rhyme;3. Discovery;4. The Proof;5. E Pluribus Unum;6. Mother's Lament;7. The Odyssey;8. Theme and Variation;9. Resolution
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.