- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band - 21st Century Molam
- Write a Review
- #K76573 000000000 K76573000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Born out of the legendary Paradise Bangkok sessions run by DJs Maft Sai and Chris Menist in Thailand...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Born out of the legendary Paradise Bangkok sessions run by DJs Maft Sai and Chris Menist in Thailand, the Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band play vintage molam music from the North-East of Thailand, with a 21st century twist. The band have just completed a successful secnd tour of Europe, which included a support slot for Damon Albarn in Berlin, as well as gigs in Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium and the Czech Republic. The album was recorded in Bangkok and mixed by Nick Manasseh in London, who also contributed a masterful dub to the band's debut single 'Roob Lor Pu Thai'. Chris Menist and Maft Sai are also behind the highly acclaimed THE SOUND OF SIAM compilations on Soundway Records, as well as releases for Finders Keepers, Light in the Attic and their own Paradise Bangkok label.;Track List:1. Sao Sakit Mae;2. Roob Lor Pu Tai;3. Kwang Noi Chaolay;4. Studio Lam Plearn;5. Diew Phin Rotfai Kwamreo Soong;6. Lam San Disco;7. Zerng India Prayuk;8. Kiew Sao Pu Tai;9. Diew Khean Tidsoot;10. Show Wong Molam International;11. Lam Tang Wai Yook Pattana;12. Pu Tai Dub
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.