- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band - Planet Lam
- Write a Review
- #K62553 000000000 K62553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Inspiration for this, the second LP from The Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Inspiration for this, the second LP from The Paradise Bangkok Molam International Band, is the musical experimentation that has happened at their seminal venue in Bangkok, Studio Lam, and how that has influenced their sound, whether it's the alternative nights featuring individual band members (Paradise Bangkok Rhythm Section, Kammao & friends, Electric Piphat Band) or sets from other artists and DJs like Andrew Ashong, Miles Cleret, Hugo Mendez, Awesome Tapes From Africa, Rabih Beaini, Kirk Degiorgio, and Phuong Dan. The fact that Studio Lam has become a musical focal point for the city of Bangkok, has inevitably had an impact on the band itself, and this is reflected in the presence of different vibes and styles of the LP. The sound of Planet Lam has been shaped by late night jamming gigs, home-made ya-dong, run ins with the police, and the swapping of ideas with like-minded local musicians and artists.;Track List:1. Lai Wua (Chasing the Cow);2. India Chia Muay (Thai Boxing Re-Fix);3. Mor Rhythm Mor Khaen;4. Studio Lam Suite;5. The Adventures of Sinsai;6. Namtok (Waterfall);7. Sudsanan;8. Exit Planet Lam;9. Lam San Ra (2016 Version);10. Exit Dub
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.