- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paradise Lost - Shades Of God
- Write a Review
- #K71890 000000000 K71890000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Rare is it for a band to have had such a long lasting effect on the musical lan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. Rare is it for a band to have had such a long lasting effect on the musical landscape they exist within. Since their formation in Halifax, West Yorkshire, Paradise Lost have thrived in perpetual darkness: a place where rays of light seldom threaten to break the black clouds, where nightmares last an eternity. While the course of their sonic evolution has spawned countless others sworn to the dark, they pale in comparison to the original gothic metal pioneers. It would be fair to say without Paradise Lost, many of today's doom-gloom bands would never have existed.1992's Shades of God, Paradise Lost's third full-length and first for the Music For Nations label, is being made available on vibrant picture disc for the first time in 2016. The album finds the band transitioning into a more dynamic sound with the implementation of cleaner melodies and vocals and more subdued moments to great effect on standouts like "Mortals Watch the Day" and "Your Hand in Mine.";Track List:1. Mortals Watch the Day;2. Crying for Eternity;3. Embraced;4. Daylight Torn;5. Pity the Sadness;6. No Forgiveness;7. Your Hand in Mine;8. The Word Made Flesh;9. As I Die;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.