- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paramore - Paramore
- Write a Review
- #K55471 000000000 K55471000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Alt-Rock band fronted by Haley Williams. The band members holed up to wri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Alt-Rock band fronted by Haley Williams. The band members holed up to write over a year and a half and emerged with a collection of songs that retains Paramore's youthful spirit, but clearly shows their evolution. It's the most musically adventurous set they've released to date. Which isn't to say the album won't thrill longtime fans. Still present is a ferocious, churning energy (a hallmark of Paramore's sound) on "Now, " "Fast in My Car, " "Proof, " "Ankle biters, " and "Be Alone. " But the album should also earn Paramore new listeners, thanks to the trio's willingness to explore uncharted sonic territory, like the funky, high-stepping "Ain't It Fun", the Doo Wop-inflected " (One of Those) Crazy Girls, " and the lilting, string-filled "Hate to See Your Heart Break. ";Track List:1. Fast in My Car;2. Now;3. Grow Up;4. Daydreaming;5. Interlude: Moving on;6. Ain't It Fun;7. Part II;8. Last Hope;9. Still Into You;10. Anklebiters;11. Interlude: Holiday;12. Proof;13. Hate to See Your Heart Break;14. (One of Those) Crazy Girls;15. Interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore;16. Be Alone;17. Future
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.