- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parkway Drive - Killing with a Smile
- Write a Review
- #K64491 000000000 K64491000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Australia's Parkway Drive follow in the footsteps of Unearth, Bleeding Through, and Evergreen Terrace, and they've amas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Australia's Parkway Drive follow in the footsteps of Unearth, Bleeding Through, and Evergreen Terrace, and they've amassed a huge amount of respect in a very short time in both the metal and hardcore communities. Here are eleven tracks of pure rage, a massive sound that encompasses death riffs, punishing breakdowns, thick rhythms, mayhem-inducing beats, and a technical precision that borders on frightening. "Killing With A Smile" will appeal to all extreme music fans.;Track List:1. Gimme Ad;2. Anasasis (Xenophontis);3. Pandora;4. Romance Is Dead;5. Guns for Show Knives for a Pro;6. Blackout;7. Picture Perfect Pathetic;8. It's So Hard to Speak Without a Tongue;9. Mutiny;10. Smoke 'Em If Ya Got 'Em;11. A Cold Day in Hell
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.