- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Parsonsfield - Blooming Through The Black
- Write a Review
- #K78740 000000000 K78740000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Parsonsfield is a five-piece alt/folk band that infuses a rowdy, rock-'n'-roll spirit into it's blue...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Parsonsfield is a five-piece alt/folk band that infuses a rowdy, rock-'n'-roll spirit into it's bluegrass and folk influences, blowing away any preconception of what you think banjos and mandolins should sound like. Catch Parsonsfield onstage any night and the band's joy is palpable. They trade instruments, share microphones, and shoot each other big grins. They sing in tight multi-part harmonies, their voices blending like they've been doing this all their lives. That's because Parsonsfield is a family band, not by birth but by choice. And with an album this thrilling, it's only a matter of time before you share their same enthusiasm. Blooming Through The Black is one of the finest roots releases of 2016. "They'll give you rich five-part harmonies one minute, sound like bluegrass on steroids the next, and then rock you over the head with unbearably cool and raucous Celtic rhythms." - No Depression.;Track List:1. Stronger;2. Blooming Through the Black;3. Across Your Mind;4. Water Through a Mill;5. Barbed Wire;6. Ties That Bind Us;7. Don't Get Excited;8. Everyone Dies;9. Mental Remedy;10. Hot Air Balloon
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.