- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Partynextdoor - Partynextdoor Two
- Write a Review
- #K62002 000000000 K62002000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:PartyNextDoor Two (stylized as Partynextdoor Two) is the second project by Canadian recording artist PartyNextDoor it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/15/2014;Notes:PartyNextDoor Two (stylized as Partynextdoor Two) is the second project by Canadian recording artist PartyNextDoor it was released on July 29, 2014 by OVO Sound and Warner Bros. Records. The record was supported by the promotional singles "Her Way" and "Recognize", which were respectively released on June 13 and July 15, 2014.;Track List:1. East Liberty;2. SLS;3. Sex on the Beach;4. Her Way;5. Belong to the City;6. Grown Woman;7. Fwu;8. Recognize (Feat. Drake);9. Options;10. Thirsty;11. Bout It;12. Muse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.