- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Passenger - Young as the Morning Old as the Sea
- Write a Review
- #K56934 000000000 K56934000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with 6 bonus acoustic versions, includes digital d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve with 6 bonus acoustic versions, includes digital download. Young As The Morning Old As The Sea is the eighth studio album from Mike Rosenberg, the Brighton-born singer/songwriter better known as Passenger. A prolific achievement for an artist who only just turned 30 last year. Following up 2014's Whispers which debuted at #12 on the Billboard Top 200, the album was recorded at a combination of Roundhead Studios in Auckland, a studio lovingly built from scratch by Neil Finn and back at Linear studios in Sydney. The album sees Chris Vallejo and Mike teaming up to co-produce with the notable exception that this time the record was created in the room with an incredible band of musicians. Ben Edgar (guitar), Rob Clader (bass), Peter Marin (drums) Jon Solo (keyboards) all gave their exceptional voices to a totally different recording process.;Track List:1. Everything;2. If You Go;3. When We Were Young;4. Anywhere;5. Somebody's Love;6. Young As the Morning Old As the Sea;7. Beautiful Birds (Feat. Birdy);8. The Long Road;9. Fool's Gold;10. Home;11. Young As the Morning Old As the Sea (Acoustic);12. Fool's Gold (Acoustic);13. Beautiful Birds (Acoustic);14. Everything (Acoustic);15. The Long Road (Acoustic);16. When We Were Young (Acoustic);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.