- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pat Metheny - American Garage
- Write a Review
- #K73652 000000000 K73652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from the veteran jazz guitarist. American Garage is the sec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing of this album from the veteran jazz guitarist. American Garage is the second album by Pat Metheny Group, released in 1979 on ECM Records. The track "The Search" was used as the theme song for the beginning and end credits for the 1979 PBS educational series The Search for Solutions. The album features Metheny with Lyle Mays (keyboards), Mark Egan (bass) and Dan Gottlieb (drums). Metheny first emerged on the jazz scene in the mid-1970s with a pair of solo albums. Despite the common description of Metheny's music as "fusion," it was always his intention to create improvised music that had a greater emphasis on bringing out harmony than anything common to what was called "fusion" of the time.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.