- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pat Reedy - Highway Bound
- Write a Review
- #L27117 000000000 L27117000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Born in Colorado, living most of his adult life in New Orleans where he was inspired by the street performers of the Fr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Born in Colorado, living most of his adult life in New Orleans where he was inspired by the street performers of the French Quarter, and now at least partially relocated to Nashville, Pat Reedy made Highway Bound as a nexus between New Orleans and Nashville, recorded with New Orleans street performers, but with the benefit of a Nashville studio and sound engineers. Steel guitar, fiddle, female harmonies, and some New Orleans accordion accompany these songs that Reedy hopes results in an homage to his time in The Big Easy. You won't necessarily find the same production value in Highway Bound as you might the recent Luke Bell or Deslondes projects, but you will find some excellent songs that awaken that old school vitality lost in most of the country music of today. And along the way, Reedy will take you on a journey of broken hearts, soul searching, and adventure for the sake of adventure. You won't find a whole lot of deep moments on this road trip, but you will have a hell of a good time. And who knows what next great artist will be inspired when Pat Reedy rolls through town or they hear Highway Bound and decide to pick up the life of a drifting cowboy poet themselves.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.