- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pat Travers - Retro Rocket
- Write a Review
- #K62099 000000000 K62099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the 2015 studio album from guitar slinger Pat Travers featuring Travers' trademark smoking hot lic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of the 2015 studio album from guitar slinger Pat Travers featuring Travers' trademark smoking hot licks, powerful vocal performances, and just plain kick ass, foot stomping rock 'n' roll! Retro Rocket, as it's name suggests, finds Travers digging deep into the early years of his outstanding career, finding inspiration in the fiery grooves of 1978's Heat In The Street and, of course, his monumental 1979 live album Go For What You Know!;Track List:1. I Always Run;2. Searching for a Clue;3. Who Can You Turn to;4. Up Is Down;5. Mystery at the Wrecking Yard;6. You Can't Get Their from Hare;7. I Am Alive;8. I Wanna Be Free;9. Hellbound Train
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.