- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patrick Watson - Close to Paradise
- Write a Review
- #K91521 000000000 K91521000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. One of Montreal's best kept secrets, Patrick Watson is a young piano-playing singer-s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. One of Montreal's best kept secrets, Patrick Watson is a young piano-playing singer-songwriter who draws influences from a wide range of artists, including Jeff Buckley, Erik Satie, Bjork and early Pink Floyd. He's backed by a strong band that includes Robbie Kuster on drums, Mishka Stein on bass, and Simon Angell on guitar. The band has played with an impressive group of artists, from fellow Canadian stars like Feist, Lhasa, Champion, and the Dears, to international legends like Phillip Glass and James Brown. In age of records as mp3 cookie-cutter compilations, Close to Paradise is actually an album. Make no mistake, there are pop gems that are happy to stand on their own like 'Giver', 'Luscious Life' or 'Drifters', but 'Bright Shiny Lights' is that much more uplifting after you take the trip that is 'Sleeping Beauty'. Records used to do that kind of thing. They still can. You know, if you want them to. Play it loud, with headphones.;Track List:1. Close to Paradise 5:02;2. Daydreamer 4:34;3. Slip Into Your Skin 3:37;4. Giver 3:27;5. Weight of the World 4:40;6. The Storm 3:12;7. Mr. Tom 2:48;8. Luscious Life 3:09;9. Drifters 4:27;10. Man Under the Sea 3:29;11. The Great Escape 3:27;12. Sleeping Beauty 5:11;13. Bright Shiny Lights 2:34;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.