- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patsy Cline - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K63505 000000000 K63505000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:In the late 1950s and the '60s, country music was essentially a singles medium. This album, first released in 1967, col...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:In the late 1950s and the '60s, country music was essentially a singles medium. This album, first released in 1967, collects a dozen of Patsy Cline's biggest hits - all of them from the country singles market - including "Walkin' After Midnight," "Sweet Dreams (Of You)," "Crazy," and "I Fall to Pieces." Producer Owen Bradley surrounds Cline's full-throated, emotionally charged vocals with lush, sophisticated arrangements that set the standard for Nashville's "countrypolitan" sound. Before Shania Twain found a new (though not necessarily improved) way to combine country and pop in the 1990s, this was the top-selling country album of all time by a female artist. Cut at Sterling Sound directly from the original master tape. This was a straight transfer, bypassing the console altogether. There was no EQ of any kind. A true direct transfer, using a VMS 80, the most sophisticated lathe. You're hearing the master tape!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.