- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patti Smith - Jazz Workshop, Boston, January 9th 1976
- Write a Review
- #K82927 000000000 K82927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Patti Smith is an iconic and celebrated artist whose cultural standi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing. Patti Smith is an iconic and celebrated artist whose cultural standing in America remains resolute and heavily influential. In 1976, Smith, Jay Dee Daugherty, Lenny Kaye, Ivan Kral, and Richard Sohl headed out on their first U.S. tour to promote the release of their debut album Horses, released only two months earlier in November 1975. Their legendary appearance at Boston's Jazz Workshop displays the trademark riotous atmosphere of New York's punk ethos with Smith's habitual expletives being hurled around before WBCN could pull the plug on a live broadcast. The crowd is hungry for danger and provocation from the rising star, who at one point comments “I don't know if we're still on air... “ Luckily, she was and with continued excesses after their euphoric closer with Van Morrison's ‘Gloria’, John Cale punctures the low ceiling of the Workshop stage with the neck of his guitar, prompting the end of the show and the end of the live broadcast. The complete broadcast is presented here in digitally remastered sound with background liners.;Track List:1. DJ;2. Real Good Time Together;3. Privilege;4. Ain't It Strange;5. Kimberley;6. Redondo Beach;7. Free Money;8. Pale Blue Eyes;9. Pumping;10. Birdland;11. My Mafia;12. Land;13. Time Is on My Side;14. Gloria;15. My Generation with John Cale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.