- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Patton Oswalt - Talking For Clapping
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58752 000000000 K58752000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A comedian, actor, and writer, Patton Oswalt continues to find success in all areas of entertainment...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A comedian, actor, and writer, Patton Oswalt continues to find success in all areas of entertainment. From his Grammy-nominated comedy specials to his many memorable film roles and award-winning television appearances, Oswalt chooses work that inspires him and he finds entertaining. This is the exclusive vinyl pressing of Oswalt's 2016 Netflix comedy special Talking for Clapping. On stage in San Francisco, CA the comedian covers such diverse topics as old people getting drugs, his worst stand-up set, gay proms and a horrible birthday clown, all in hilarious fashion.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.