- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Collins' Beat - One Night
- Write a Review
- #K74216 000000000 K74216000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Recorded in the twilight of 1987 and released only in Europe, One Night was the fourth full-length r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Recorded in the twilight of 1987 and released only in Europe, One Night was the fourth full-length release by power-pop legends the Paul Collins' Beat. Recorded in San Francisco by long-time Van Morrison band member David Hayes, the album saw Collins and Co. Enhancing their trademark melodies with acoustic arrangements. One Night would prove to be a temporary swan song for the Beat, and the last album to feature original bassist/co-songwriter Steven Huff by the early '90s, Collins had struck out on his own, casting off his band's moniker until 2006's Flying High. To celebrate the first-ever American release of One Night, Frodis Records has lovingly remastered the album from Paul's original quarter-inch masters. LP copies of One Night come with a special bonus download of "She Says (Drums Version)", an outtake recorded during the album's sessions and only available here!;Track List:1. A1. Just Give Me Love;2. A2. Price to Pay;3. A3. Broken Hearted;4. A4. One Night;5. A5. Why?;6. B1. If I Had You Back;7. B2. All the Money in the World;8. B3. I've Had Enough;9. B4. It Takes a Big Man;10. B5. She Says;11. B6. I'll Be with You;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.