- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Draper - EP:Two
- Write a Review
- #K81469 000000000 K81469000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Paul Draper was the front man, main songwriter and producer of Mansun - one of the most iconic bands of the '90s. The b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Paul Draper was the front man, main songwriter and producer of Mansun - one of the most iconic bands of the '90s. The band's debut album 'Attack of the Grey Lantern' entered the UK chart at No 1. The band split in 2003 while recording their fourth LP (partially released on 2004's Kleptomania). Released in June earlier this year, EP One, was supported by industry gatekeepers happy to see Mansun's front man make a return to the scene. The first track from EP Two, "Friends Make The Worst Enemies", is a knock-out punch of a track five minutes of relentless chasmic melody and melancholy - an immediate reminder of why Paul's songs were rarely far from the FM dial during his former band Mansun's supernova career, co-written and featuring The Anchoress following their collaboration successes on EP One and Catherine's solo album 'Confessions of a Romance Novelist'. The following tracks: "Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid", is a spacious ballad recorded on guitar and piano "Don't You Wait, It Might Never Come" is a ramped up, surging rock'n'roll song and the last track is a bare bones acoustic version of "Friends Make The Worst Enemies".;Track List:1. Friends Make the Worst Enemies;2. Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid;3. Don't You Wait It Might Never Come;4. Friends Make the Worst Enemies (Acoustic)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.