- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Haslinger - Halt & Catch Fire (original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K74215 000000000 K74215000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:AMC's hit series 'Halt And Catch Fire' captures the rise of the PC-era during the early 80s and the technology revoluti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:AMC's hit series 'Halt And Catch Fire' captures the rise of the PC-era during the early 80s and the technology revolution. Nominated by Vox as the best show in 2016, it's "a potent look back at the earliest days of the internet that also glimpsed, through some hazy curtain, the world we live in right now." _x000D_ _x000D_ Acclaimed for it's exceptional soundtrack by former Tangerine Dream musician and award winning composer, Paul Haslinger has created a period-appropriate synth score that admirably sets the mood and tone of the bygone era._x000D_ _x000D_ Revisiting his time in the pioneering electronic band during the mid-80s, the Austrian composer writes with a uniquely knowledgeable yet less overtly nostalgic ear that keeps the show's current audience in mind. Acknowledging the time in which the series itself has been created alongside when the show is set, Haslinger's bold and innovative scores have seen his Hollywood career escalate over the last two decades. The man behind the music for Blow, Resident Evil and Death Race has become one of the industry's most sought after composers.;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.