- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Kelly - Paul Kelly Presents: The Merri Soul Sessions
- Write a Review
- #K68838 000000000 K68838000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Now solidly into his fourth decade as a recording and touring artist, with no indication of slowing down, Australia's P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Now solidly into his fourth decade as a recording and touring artist, with no indication of slowing down, Australia's Paul Kelly has cemented his reputation as an international troubadour par excellence. Given the frenetic pace at which he worked over the last few years, which included new releases and multi-continent tours, 2014 was supposed to be a year off for the artist, yet he still managed to write and record a new album the focus of which is soul music. The Merri Soul Sessions in an exciting departure for Paul, yet somehow still retains that vintage Kelly sheen. "I started to imagine a soul revue type record performed live in the studio with a variety of singers and the one band. I'd fallen in love with Clairy Browne and the Bangin' Rackettes' "Love Letter", the sound of it as well as the song, so invited Clairy and the producer of that record, Steve Schram, to get involved." - Paul Kelly 2014.;Track List:1. Smells Like Rain - Feat Linda Bull;2. What You Want - Feat Vika Bull;3. Keep on Coming Back for More - Feat Clairy Browne;4. Sweet Guy - Feat Vika Bull;5. Righteous Woman - Feat Paul Kelly;6. Don't Let a Good Thing Go - Feat Dan Sultan;7. Where Were You When I Needed You - Feat Clairy Browne;8. Thank You - Feat Paul Kelly;9. I Don't Know What I'd Do - Feat Kira Puru;10. Down on the Jetty - Feat Vika Linda Bull;11. Hasn't It Rained - Feat Paul Kelly Vika and Linda Bull
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.