- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul Kletzki & Philharmonia Orchestra - Chopin Piano Concerto No. 1
- Write a Review
- #K90110 000000000 K90110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Maurizio Pollini (born 1942) burst onto the world's music scene by winning the International Chopin Piano Competition i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Maurizio Pollini (born 1942) burst onto the world's music scene by winning the International Chopin Piano Competition in Warsaw in 1960. Arthur Rubinstein, who led the jury, declared Pollini the winner of the competition, allegedly saying: "that boy can play the piano better than any of us". Soon afterwards, he made this recording for EMI, his first commercial recording. Recorded 20-21 April 1960, Abbey Road Studio No.1, London. Recording Producer: Victor Olof. Balance Engineer: Douglas Larter. Cut at Abbey Road Studios from the original stereo analogue master tapes with the Neumann VMS82 lathe fed an analogue pre-cut signal from a specially adapted Studer A80 tape deck with additional 'advance' playback head, making the cut a totally analogue process. Also features the original album artwork. 180 gram Audiophile Vinyl Cut from the Original Stereo Analogue Master Tapes at Abbey Road Studios!;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.