- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul McCartney - Mccartney
- Write a Review
- #K48843 000000000 K48843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. McCartney is the debut studio album by Paul McCartney. It was issued on Apple Record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. McCartney is the debut studio album by Paul McCartney. It was issued on Apple Records in April 1970 after McCartney had resisted attempts by his fellow Beatles to have the release delayed to allow for Apple's previously scheduled titles, notably the band's Let It Be album. McCartney recorded this solo album during a period of depression and confusion, following John Lennon's private announcement on September 20, 1969 that he was leaving the Beatles, and the conflict over it's release further estranged McCartney from his bandmates. Apart from wife Linda's vocal contributions, McCartney performed the entire album by himself, playing every instrument. Featuring loosely arranged (and in some cases, unfinished) home recordings, McCartney explored the back-to-basics style that had been the original concept for the Let It Be (then titled Get Back) project in 1969.;Track List:1. The Lovely Linda 0:42;2. That Would Be Something 2:38;3. Valentine Day 1:40;4. Every Night 2:33;5. Hot As Sun / Glasses 2:06;6. Junk 1:54;7. Man We Was Lonely 2:57;8. Oo You 2:49;9. Momma Miss America 4:05;10. Teddy Boy 2:23;11. Singalong Junk 2:35;12. Maybe I'm Amazed 3:48;13. Kreen-Akrore 4:10;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.