- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul McCartney - Ram
- Write a Review
- #K55650 000000000 K55650000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Following the successful recent reissues of McCartney, McCartney II, and this years Grammy winner for Best Historical A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Following the successful recent reissues of McCartney, McCartney II, and this years Grammy winner for Best Historical Album BAND ON THE RUN, RAM is the latest addition to the Paul McCartney Archive Collection and the most anticipated, and ambitious, yet! Available in a variety of different configurations, McCartney has personally overseen every aspect of this project, and the results are spectacular. RAM, originally released in 1971, is the only album to be credited to both Paul and Linda McCartney and has gone down in music history as one of the most revered in McCartney's catalog. Special LP Edition is a 2 disc 180 gram gatefold vinyl. LP 1 contains the re-mastered album LP 2 is a bonus audio disc. Also contains a free digital download card for all 20 tracks.;Track List:1. Too Many People;2. 3 Legs;3. Ram on;4. Dear Boy;5. Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey;6. Smile Away;7. Heart of the Country;8. Monkberry Moon Delight;9. Eat at Home;10. Long Haired Lady;11. Ram on;12. The Back Seat of My Car;13. Another Day;14. Oh Woman Oh Why;15. Little Woman Love;16. A Love for You [John Kelly Mix];17. Hey Diddle [Dixon Van Winkle Mix];18. Great Cock and Seagull Race [Dixon Van Winkle Mix];19. Rode All Night;20. Sunshine Sometime [Earliest Mix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.