- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul McCartney - Tug of War
- Write a Review
- #K60240 000000000 K60240000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Special double vinyl LP pressing includes the newly remixed album, eight unreleased demos plus b-sides. The original al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Special double vinyl LP pressing includes the newly remixed album, eight unreleased demos plus b-sides. The original album has been remixed using the original analog multi-track tapes and mastered at Abbey Road Studios in London. Tug of War, originally released in 1982, is the third solo album by Paul McCartney. The album was produced by George Martin and includes numerous guest musicians, including Stevie Wonder, Carl Perkins, and Ringo Starr. Tug of War reached #1 on both the US and UK charts and received a Grammy nomination for Album of the Year in 1983.;Track List:1. Tug of War (Remixed 2015);2. Take It Away (Remixed 2015);3. Somebody Who Cares (Remixed 2015);4. What's That You're Doing? (Remixed 2015);5. Here Today (Remixed 2015);6. Ballroom Dancing (Remixed 2015);7. The Pound Is Sinking (Remixed 2015);8. Wanderlust (Remixed 2015);9. Get It (Remixed 2015);10. Be What You See (Link) (Remixed 2015);11. Dress Me Up As a Robber (Remixed 2015);12. Ebony and Ivory (Remixed 2015);13. Stop You Don't Know Where She Came from [Demo];14. Wanderlust [Demo];15. Ballroom Dancing [Demo];16. Take It Away [Demo];17. The Pound Is Sinking [Demo];18. Something That Didn't Happen [Demo];19. Ebony and Ivory [Demo];20. Dress Me Up As a Robber/Robber Riff [Demo];21. Ebony and Ivory (Solo Version);22. Rainclouds;23. I'll Give You a Ring;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.