- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Paul McCartney & Linda - Ram
- Write a Review
- #K76970 000000000 K76970000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. Ram is a studio album by Paul and Linda McCartney, released in May 1971 on Apple Rec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing. Ram is a studio album by Paul and Linda McCartney, released in May 1971 on Apple Records. The album was recorded amid Paul McCartney's legal action in the United Kingdom's High Court to dissolve the Beatles' partnership, following the band's break-up the year before. It is the only album credited to the couple. He and Linda recorded it in New York with guitarists David Spinozzaand Hugh McCracken, and future Wings drummer Denny Seiwell. It's release coincided with a period of bitter acrimony between McCartney and his former bandmate John Lennon, who perceived verbal slights in the lyrics to songs such as "Too Many People". The album was a commercial success, topping the national albums charts in the UK, the Netherlands and Canada. Three singles were issued from Ram: "Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey", which was McCartney's first #1 hit in America as a solo artist, "The Back Seat of My Car" and "Eat at Home".;Track List:1. Too Many People 4:10;2. 3 Legs 2:48;3. Ram on 2:30;4. Dear Boy 2:14;5. Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey 4:55;6. Smile Away 3:53;7. Heart of the Country 2:23;8. Monkberry Moon Delight 5:24;9. Eat at Home 3:22;10. Long Haired Lady 6:05;11. Ram on 0:55;12. The Back Seat of My Car 4:29;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.